Do you struggle to find where to leave your kids during the holidays? You don’t want your kids to spend their holidays playing games in front of a screen? If you want them to grow healthy and to live moments that will be part of their lives forever, then make sure you sign them in our ASA! Since it’s important to do different activities and not focus on a single one, Noah Surf & Skate provides distinct experiences.
Mon - fri
siblings/group 4+ 125€/week
1 person - 90€
2 people - 80€/each
3 people - 70€/each
4/+ people - 60€/each
asa possible schedule
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Surf/BB/Skate boards
- Neoprene wetsuit/helmet & protections
- Snorkelling masks
WHAT TO BRING
- Beach towel
- Sneakers & flip-flops
- Bottle of water
- Morning snack
- Light lunch (you may prefer eating at the café)
- Afternoon snack
- All the activities mentioned will be performed regarding sea/weather conditions.
- Weekly schedules will be prepared during the previous weekend.
However, they may suffer changes.
- Skating will only be allowed if students wear sneakers.
- Wearing a helmet and protections is mandatory. In case the student refuses to wear them, it’s their parents’ responsibility.
These must fill in the consent form available in the documents' tab.
- Beach day requires students to take a packed lunch (e.g. sandwich/hotdog).
- Start by sending your registration form, we’ll later contact you for payment details and registration conclusion.
- The weekly transport will be round trip and previously arranged.